PROJECT FOR AWESOME
Online Creators Decreasing World Suck
2018 dates TBD



WE'VE RAISED
 
NUMBER OF VOTES
 
SEE YOU IN...
DEC 2018
Creators for Change meets the Project for Awesome in this video about UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Three things you can do to help: 1. VOTE for videos about UNHCR at projectforawesome.com; 2. DONATE at unhcr.org/rosianna 3. SIGN the With Refugees petition: www.unhcr.org/withrefugees/petition/

As I was uploading this video, I received the latest statistics about the funding gap: The current requirements of 7.96 billion are funded at 48%, leaving a funding gap of 52%.

This project was made possible by the YouTube Creators for Change Program. For more info go to http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators-for-change.

Vlogmas Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1ShzU2KY5rX8czhnvfX7fw2wSiN3qklV
Colombia Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1ShzU2KY5rVml9SCmiasJjJMLt3VQDtz
UNHCR Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/unhcr
Watch other immersive #CreatorsForChange content: YouTube.com/CreatorsForChange

Subscribe: http://youtube.com/user/MISSXROJAS?sub_confirmation=1

Volunteer captions for my channel: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UC09TnEfWiPZptifvgYxwC4Q

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/papertimelady
Instagram: @rosiannahalserojas

For other videos on my channel about UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency's work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86yxWSUFnzA&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W88lgIVUy_8